- We Build Web Pages: This tool allows you to compare your site against the top 10 listed sites in Google for a particular keyword or phrase. You simply enter your keyword and the system will begin comparing 9 different metrics for the top 10 rankings. This allows you to quickly compare the Yahoo rank, MSN rank, Google pages indexed, altavista pages indexed, backlinks to page, backlinks to domain, all in anchor rank, age of url, and whether or not the phrase is on the page. Check out the rest of their SEO tools here.Read also: How to select 100% Yahoo! relevent keywords
- Zippy: Zippy is a new meta search engine that queries other major engines and returns results in a format most suited for Webmasters and SEOs. The site was launched in September by the seasoned SEO Dave Naylor, and provides some valuable tools for site optimization.
- URL Trends: UrlTrends allows you to see at a glance any of the information that you want to see about all of the selected urls. Whether you only want to see the PageRank of the Urls, or everything they monitor, you can now do so very easily.Read also: URGENT: Get ready for the next PageRank update
- NUAH: Super cool site. Crawls your entire site, see how many pages you have, their respective PageRanks, keywords and descriptions. Also has good sitemap generators for both Yahoo! and Google.
- Google Sitemap Generator: Create a valid Google Sitemap with no programming experience needed. Why should you install and configure a confusing python script when you can have Nuah.com to crawl your website and build a valid sitemap.gz file?
- Google PageRank Crawler: Easily get a big picture view of your Google PageRank for your entire website.
- Yahoo Sitemap Generator: Create a valid Yahoo Sitemap with no programming experience needed.
- Link Check Crawler: Let’s face it links can expire, because invalid/expired links can effect both your search engine position and reputation we recommend you validate the integrity of your links with our Free Link Validation Tool.
- Widexl: I love this tool. I mostly use the Meta Tag Analyzer and the Link Popularity tools but each of their tools is powerful and useful. Widexl is a web developers best friend. They offer the following free hosted tools to assist in SEO:
- Link Popularity – How popular are you on the internet?
- Search Engine Saturation How many pages do you have indexed?
- Meta Tag Analyzer – Analyze the Meta Tags from your website
- Password Generator – Password Generator for Basic and Digest authentication
- Geo Tracker – Locate country by IP address or domain name
- iWebTool: I dont think an RSS Pieces post would be complete without mentioning the backlinks and PageRank predictor from iwebtool. However, iWebTool has about a ton of other very useful SEO tools, that deserve mentioning as well such as a Google Banned Checker, Link Popularity, Keyword Suggestion, Search Engine Position, etc.Read also: Where does your site rank in the SERPs?
- Ezer: Need to check your Page Rank across all the data centers? This is a very handy tool. You can even get an idea of whe they are about to update PR with this tool.
- Link Harvester: Are you looking to do some in-depth link analysis? If so, the Link Harvester is certainly for you. This tool is much more advanced than most link analysis software currently on the market. Link Harvester:
- quickly finds almost every single site that is linking to you
- reports how many pages of your web site are indexed
- reports how many links are pointing to any specific page
- provides links to the Wayback Machine and WhoIs source next to each domain
- reports the total number of inbound links, home page links, and deep link ratio
- quickly grabs the number of .gov, .edu, and .ac.uk inbound links
- indicates if a site links to your site more than 5 times by bolding that particular link in the list of results.Read also: See your site like a search engine does
- HitTail: This tool is endlessly useful. I, personally, find that most people dont understand the long tail search. HitTail reveals in real-time the least utilized, most promising keywords hidden in the Long Tail of your natural search results. It presents these terms to you as suggestions that when acted on can boost the natural search results of your site.
Read also: RSS Pieces SEO Tools
- Firefox SEO extension: When Aaron Wall of SEOBook says something is cool, we take note. I have been using this very cool SEO extension for Firefox (my favorite browser) for quite some time now and love it. I can click on the tool to display meta tags for any site I visit without having to switch to code view and scroll all over creation for them. It does much more than just that but that is one of my favorite features.
Friday, April 22, 2011
Top 10 Best SEO Web Tools
Just starting to understand how important SEO is to your overall web strategy? Well, fear not, I have put together a list of 10 of my favorite free web-based SEO tools that will help you to SEO your site like a pro. Why pay beaux coup bucks for something you can do yourself with the right tools? So, without further ado, here are my very favorite SEO tools for optimizing real estate blogs and websites: